How to think at a higher level
- Why it's easier to do 10 times more than you currently are
- Why impossibly short deadlines are the best thing for your mental health
- Why some people always seem to get lucky breaks
How to work less and produce more
- Why some people always seem to have more than enough time and money
- Why actually doing the work causes you to fall behind
- Why using a todo list lowers your income
How to breakthrough to the next level
- How to find the hidden beliefs that are blocking your progress
- How to know if you're afraid and what to do about it
- How to create "aha" moments of insight on demand
Michigan Realtors Assn.
"I work with a lot of speakers but Jarrod is an inspiring breath of fresh air. Not only did he make a tremendous impact while he was here, but our members have continued to seek out his expertise afterwards."
Meetings and Events
"Oh what fun! Jarrod was a joy to work with before - during - and after the event. We loved having him share his inspiring message and look forward to having him back in the future!"
Crystler Museum of Art
Director of Development
"When it comes to learning how to solve problems by thinking at a higher level, Jarrod's training is invaluable. We'll be having him back for his advanced workshop for sure!"
The Thinking Patterns of Success
Your time is worth at least $500/hr
- How to calculate the value of your time with LV/TH
- How to protect the value of your time with P.U.L.P.
- How to leverage the value of your time with 10X/30
How to get prospects chasing you
- Getting referrals without asking by using "the Big Party"
- Growing your fanbase without paid ads by using HVRs
- Getting expert positioning and free media through Strategic Partnerships
How to delegate when you're overwhelmed
- Where to get the money you need to outsource
- Where to get the time you need to train
- How to set things up so you're never overwhelmed again
See what others have said:
"Jarrod has the ability to command the attention of an audience because his commitment, integrity, and generosity are so apparent. He really inspired them into action!”
Director of Education Kindermusik International
“Jarrod’s ability to relate to “real world” context is fantastic. His words became personal to me.”
“He was fantastic! He taught and led in such a way that made me think differently! He was honest, thought-provoking and inspiring. I attend several workshops in my professional career and this was one of the best! Please bring Jarrod back for several more sessions and series! HE was worth it!”
“After 18 years in my job I was ready to quit – until I heard Jarrod speak.”
Anderson County DSS
“We were very impressed and received some great comments from the superintendents. His message fit perfectly with the things they have been talking about. We will be in touch (with him) about future speaking engagements.”
Hannah Hopkins Pittman
Director of Professional Development
South Carolina Association of School Administrators
“Jarrod = Awesome! I will attend every workshop he delivers.”
“Jarrod is fantastic!!!! I wish there was a Part 2 because he challenges you to think outside the conventional box in order to become a better leader.”